Friday, October 19, 2012

Being Us is...


by: izJeremy


Yesterday, a straight friend told me "How lucky you are because you're gay. You get to kiss, and hug girls. Even sleep with them and it's just okay.". I told him "It's my prerogative!!"(Yeah, singing the Britney song.). I am sure that a lot of you guys have a scenario pretty much like this, haven't you?

I started noticing that when I'm "nearly turning" (meaning, about to come out. LOL), where I'm starting to become more closer to my girl classmates without any awkward feelings at all. And the rest is history. I don't remember when we did start doing the majestic "Bezo" every time we we see each other, when we started using words like "Girl, Mare, Sister, Dudette" to call each other.

Whether you are Straight or LBGT, life blessed us with different so called "privileges". It just happened that the "UnStraights" are capable of living the two worlds like the Hybrids from the movie Underworld. So guys, can we blame ourselves for being us?





No comments:

Post a Comment